Here's what's going through my head right now:
1. I have my mp3 player which helps me have patience.
2. I'm aware of a few holes in my game and I'm going to focus on plugging them up in today's tourney.
3. I can outplay these guys. I have an incredible history of cashing in this particular place and it's always the same guys.
4. I have my reputation. No not that kind of reputation! It's just that I seem to be quite memorable there because they all remember me and try either try one of 2 things.....fold to my aggression or do stupid stuff cuz they wanna tangle with me. Either is beneficial cuz I ain't doing anything stupid.
5. Usual agreement with Gary. We split 50% of our NET winnings up to the buy in of $100. That way if someone cashes good the other gets his buy in back. A little insurance is never a bad thing.
Okay I can do this. I'm expecting about 60 peeps. I'll give you al the gory details latah.
I want to give a shout out to a VERY SPECIAL POKER BLOGGER. Why is he special? Well he's sweet, but there's more to it than that. He has the ability to be sexy and manly while being unafraid to be in touch with his feelings. And I think he's feeling that I'm neglecting him. I'm sorry baby! I'd never do that....intentionally anyway. You always have a place in my 36C bra. xoxo
I will play smart today.