Oh Really?

SOMEONE has gotten my ire up.

That is all.

Josie

Comments

KenP said…
I am stunned. Yes, stunned!

Hoy must be evil incarnate to raise the ire of easy going Josie.
Josie said…
LOL Are you saying I have a temper? btw I haven't forgotten the thingy thingy - where I'm supposed to spend your money Ken. I will do that this week. Thanks again.

Oh and unlike you, I highly doubt Hoy will be sending me any nice gifts.
lightning36 said…
Is that a target I see on your back? Muhahahahahaha.

Mom: "Josie -- what is this Survivor thing? You are just surviving? Didn't we provide well enough for you? You're a big girl. Take better care of yourself ..."
The Neophyte said…
Shocking, someone even daring to raise your ire! I'm sure they are quaking in their boots now that they know you are ired. I'm sure they will come to you on their knees begging for forgiveness and wanting to make amends to you.
Josie said…
Obviously, Neo!

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset