Surprise Upset

-Julis Goat

In an upset of epic proportions, Julius Goat was voted out of Survive Donkey Island tonight.  6 votes and it was gg Goat.  Goat baby, it totally sucks.  :(

I played the rebuy badly, while trying to hook up to buddy dank radio.  It took me forever to hook up, and it never worked really well.  I waited to the last minute to get it set up - my fault.  Anyway, I'll try again on Wednesday cuz I'll still be around then.

Believe it or not, this was the first time I listened to the entire BDR show.  I'd never even stayed up to listen to the votes live before.  What a great frigging show.  Why was I playing without listening?  The music is great, Buddy's hilarious, and I like the info I get along the way.  I'm a listener now.

So Buddy sends all these sorts of directions.....and I follow them to the letter.  BTW I don't know what the fuck I'm doing when it comes to this crap but I'll have it figured out by Wednesday.  Anyway he sends all these directions and in one of the spaces he says to type in YOU.  So I type in the word YOU, as he said to.  Later on I hear him laughing that I was supposed to type in something like very josie....you know me, not the word YOU.  I am sooo computer illiterate.

But the most important thing is Mama's still in the game!  I can't believe it.  9 of us left.  Everyone be nice to me.  I'm a girl!

So I left the game early with an A-Q against Kat's A-8 on a A-8-X flop.  Blah.  gg me - but not really.  Thank God there are no more rebuys. 

Time for bed.....actually past time for that.  It's good going to be knowing that I'll be around for at least another 3 days.  I'll worry about Wednesday on Wednesday.

Goat, it was a pleasure playing with you sir!  You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Poor Goat is all washed up.  GG my man.

Play smart, like Kat who got immunity.  Lucky girl.

Josie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset