Brevity is the soul of wit

I am playing Badugi on poker stars tonight at 9pm.  All the details are here and the password is southpaw.  I don't plan on winning, but getting some practice in for Sunday night's Survive Donkey Island badugi game.

Work is being trying at the moment, so I don't have time for much more.

Oh I left work early yesterday because Uncle Rocky, Auntie Louise, Uncle Phil and Auntie Theresa were visiting my mom.  As mom's the youngest (at 69 yrs old) I always like to see them when I can.  You thought my conversations with my mother were funny?  That was nothing!

If I have time this weekend I'll recap a bit of it.  All of them were born and bred in Sicily and believe it or not,  my mother speaks the best English.  At best the others speak 50% English and 50% sicilian dialect from the 1950's - not quite standard Italian.  Sweet, sweet caring people.  They LOVE their niece Guiseppina and were thrilled I showed up.  All eyes were on Josie - Love it! lol

Saturday night I'm playing with the black men and the ladies in Revere.   Should be interesting and profitable.  I LOVE live action.

Okay my peeps.  Have a good weekend and if you wanna read about crazy italian uncles and aunts, stop by this weekend.

Play smart.

Josie

Comments

crafty said…
FIRST!

Thanks for the shout out.
Wolfshead said…
Forgot about the Badugi but since I was playing live and then hit the seafood buffet don't think I was making it any how

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset