Friday, March 25, 2011

Brevity is the soul of wit

I am playing Badugi on poker stars tonight at 9pm.  All the details are here and the password is southpaw.  I don't plan on winning, but getting some practice in for Sunday night's Survive Donkey Island badugi game.

Work is being trying at the moment, so I don't have time for much more.

Oh I left work early yesterday because Uncle Rocky, Auntie Louise, Uncle Phil and Auntie Theresa were visiting my mom.  As mom's the youngest (at 69 yrs old) I always like to see them when I can.  You thought my conversations with my mother were funny?  That was nothing!

If I have time this weekend I'll recap a bit of it.  All of them were born and bred in Sicily and believe it or not,  my mother speaks the best English.  At best the others speak 50% English and 50% sicilian dialect from the 1950's - not quite standard Italian.  Sweet, sweet caring people.  They LOVE their niece Guiseppina and were thrilled I showed up.  All eyes were on Josie - Love it! lol

Saturday night I'm playing with the black men and the ladies in Revere.   Should be interesting and profitable.  I LOVE live action.

Okay my peeps.  Have a good weekend and if you wanna read about crazy italian uncles and aunts, stop by this weekend.

Play smart.

Josie

2 comments:

Gary said...

FIRST!

Thanks for the shout out.

Wolfshead said...

Forgot about the Badugi but since I was playing live and then hit the seafood buffet don't think I was making it any how