Day Off

On strike!

I'm posting to tell you that I am not posting today.  :)  I'm taking the day off.....from posting, not from work.

But before I go....

Last night was Evan's middle school Christmas concert, which was grades 6,7, & 8.  Oh my aching ears....except for Evan of course.  Sugar Bear had a small solo and was perfecto!  Tonight is his high school concert.  Yep, two nights in a row.  And then Monday night is his Jazz band concert.  That's three, help me Jesus.  The jazz band concert is supposed to have a "coffee house" feel, so they're serving refreshments.  Mybe that's cuz there are only 6-8 peeps in the jazz band.

I took pictures last night of Evan on stage. (i also got a picture of our menorah christmas tree)  I'll take more photos of my baby tonight and post them all by the weekend.  Yes, pictures of my baby boy...exciting, huh?

Okay, NOW I'm not posting today.  :)

Take care,

Josie

Comments

PokahDave said…
I have next week off...wouldn't mind going to SickBrook...*cough*...I mean Seabrook...
Josie said…
*really* :)

Hmmm I was thinking of taking a day off next week for holiday baking, perhaps instead I'll be making 'bread'. lol

email me with a day that works for you....not Tuesday though or Monday or Friday. That leaves wed or thursday. :)
crafty said…
Got room for a Jew?
Josie said…
@gary, sure we do but I don't think Hoy can drive all the way to seabrook.....oh, you meant YOU. :)
KenP said…
my baby boy

Likelihood of running away to Army/Navy/Marines +5
Josie said…
@ken, don't even THINK such a thing!
KenP said…
Your baby boy is now a young man. He will be that with or without help.
crafty said…
@Jo - too mean... and I hate to invite myself to a party and dictate when it's gonna be but we're leaving for the hinterlands on 22 or 23, so it'd have to be Mon, Tue, or Wed.

@Ken, don't bother, I've had this conversation with her a hundred times and nothing is gonna change until he hits 18 - and even then...
Josie said…
lol gary! I could mebbe do monday afternoon - big meetings in the am, as well as wednesday, so it's possible.

taking the xmas pilgrimage eh? wishing you both (you and toots) happy holidays and btw....don't forget its my birthday. (not really)

and whether he's 18 or 80 it doesn't matter.
lightning36 said…
"A boy's best friend is his mother."

Norman Bates
Josie said…
lol lightning - i am sooo not his best friend. that'd be shane or nick or bailey or chris or....you get the idea. i'm the cook and jailkeeper.

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset