Oh Christmas Tree!

Remember the ugly menorah Christmas Tree?  It does look better decorated.  See below.

Just decorated and wating for presents.

In case you forgot how hideous it was

As you can see I got some of my wrapping done, but still have a long ways to go.

I collect christmas tree ornaments.  Each one of mine are unique and different.  No boxes of the same factory ornaments here.  If I find an ornament I love, I buy one of them and cherish it.  Alot of them are gifts as people know I collect unique ones, and probably half of them are hand made be me of course.  Below are some of my faves.

Es bonita,no? To the left of the pretty ornament you can see another one with Evan's pic on it and above it is a very pricey owl, made of cloissone.

Close up of a handmade Evan ornament - that picture was from his first Christmas.  Cutest baby ever!  He won't dress like that any more for his mama. *sigh*

Guess why I like this one.

Ornament that looks like Lightning36

Pretty because it sparkles alot in real life.

What's this?  Another sox ornament?  Yep.

Handpainted by moi.  See the pickle ornament to it's left?  Every year we play hide the pickle.  *smirk* for real.  It's a tradition where the ornament is hung in a hiding spot on the tree and whoever spots it first gets a gift.  Sugar Bear always finds it. :)

Close up of the owl.

Hello Pickle.

Mmmm Dunkin Donuts coffee!

Given to me by the girls who I go away with every year.  Anyone else get alot of poker gifts?

The greenish grey orb is solid jade, very heavy and very  old.  It is a bead from a huge old rosary beard.  It's very pretty close up.  Beneath that is a gold lampshade and of course a saxaphone.



Wishing you all a very happy holiday.  Thinking of each and every one of you but especially, Gary (and Tootsie), Waffles (xoxo), Wolfie(how bout I give you a link for Christmas), Lightning (thanks for all the laughs), KenP (someday you'll be nice to me), Poker Grump (yes you're back on the list), Cranky (Enjoy your Christmas with Skip!), Memphis Mojo (the prince), Hoyazo (wishing you the old kind of Wendy's fries..back when they used to peel them), Edgie (great seeing you - don't forget you still owe me a drink), Ducky (my boy!!!! hated your fucking football game although it was fun till I got knocked out TWICE LOL) , PokahDave (one of these days...), Duggle Bogey (I promise to spell everything correctly in the new year!), Tony (new friend!), Billy (another newbie that I am enjoying), Miami Don (don back in fla where he belongs), Bayne (in china where he doesn't belong. thrilled you already lost your 16. heh), Little Acornman (Happy Christmas!), Schaubs (enjoy Christmas with the girls!)....and many more.  If I didn't mention you it's because I'm frazzled and behind schedule, which is why I didn't do the link thing - no time...except for Wolfie of course.

Merry Christmas to All and to all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

Josie

Comments

lightning36 said…
"which is why I didn't do the link thing - no time...except for Wolfie of course."

Solidifying his place as butt boy #1 for 2011.
Josie said…
thanks grouchie and wishing the same to you - btw you do not seem to be living up to your name. :)

lightning you'll always be my butt boy, even now with your diminished butt.
Cranky said…
VJ - tree turned out to be lovely, as I'd expected. I love a tree that's loaded with unique ornaments. Merry Christmas to you and Evan!
Zin said…
Merry Christmas Josie, you are alright being a Yankee.
The Neophyte said…
Merry Christmas to you and Evan Josie from me and the PQ
badbilly32 said…
its nice to be enjoyed! lol gee i guess much like the north star my butt is shining the brightest!!!


i will wear my"newest" buttboy monniker with pride lol

merry xmas everyone

is diminishing butt like diminshing skills? thats what bellicheck said about kosar!

nice ornaments! how come there are no pics of the elf putting them up?
Memphis MOJO said…
Merry Christmas to you and Sugar Bear. Thanks for the photos.
badbilly32 said…
buon natale miss very josie! hope santa left you something nice under the tree!....also is that a shrunken head "lighting" ornament?..hey i wouldnt feel bad lighting you were the only one besides sugar bear to make the tree!..

i should have mentioned this first the tree looks outstanding!

hope everyone has a nice day!......
.p.s. did you see my lions im telling you stafford to megatron = young to rice 2.0
Josie said…
Thanks everyone!

The lightning ornament was actually a monkey! lol
PokahDave said…
Merry Christmas!! Well play a tourney and have a last longer bet one these days at the 'woods, the 'brook or the 'rock...
lightning36 said…
I thought the pickle looked a lot more like ... part of me. Of course, you'd have to enlarge the pickle about five or six times for it to be similar in size ...

badbilly -- welcome to the butt boy brigade! Just remember -- you sole pupose is to serve the princess ...
josiesboytoy said…
Hope you had a great Xmas Babe. Yes you are a Babe... Keep up the good writing

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset