Unless I'm mistaken the tone of it is if players like Josie are in the game, well sign me up. I can beat her like a red-headed stepchild! I don't blame him. If I was watching me play The Mookie, I'd think the same thing.
Who the hell is this guy anyway? Well here's what I know:
- He's Canadian DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED. We'll summarize this as "Strike One"
- He's a friend of Waffles.......I have theories about that too, but I'll leave it alone.
- He's a decade younger than Very Josie. I betcha $5 that when he plays poker it's with sunglasses on and likely a baseball cap too. Oh and he has a couple of "cool" tattoos. Am I right?
- He plays golf. Interesting! That means he doesn't mind playing a game that he sucks at! Does this mindset follow for poker too? I dunno YET.
- He has himself a pretty good poker blog that's actually about POKER.
Lightning36 (great dad & hubby) with The Poker Brat
Oh, and I'm thinking about taking some money from one of my readers, Frankie. To do this, I have to give him my cell phone number so we can text prior to a game. Should I do this or am I asking for trouble? Of course, there's nothing wrong with a little trouble.