Friday, April 16, 2010

Further Proof that I'm Capable of Taking Coop's Money


When you win money at the Saugus Sportsmen's Club you get a little manilla envelope like the ones shown here.  I was collecting them for a while, but honest to God I stopped collecting about a year ago.

I wonder how many I'd have if I had kept up with it.  Even the envelope I got last week was trashed.  But why am I showing you this?

It is proof that Coop is wrong!  I can't tell you when and I can't tell you how much, but it's mine!


Josie

7 comments:

dbcooper said...

Yea but Josie you haven't told the whole story. Most of those old guys forget what game they are playing and think a 10 -5 is a good hand (cribbage) . Shame on you for preying on the elderly. Now when you play Memphis and I now that's another story.

The Poker Meister said...

Obligatory cleavage shot :-)

Cricket said...

Hey Jos,

THANK YOU and EVERYONE and I had a FAB Birthday, and still celebrating!
Got the friends lined up till Monday night Salsa dancing in Harvard Square! :D

I'm sorry I broke your Clown Punching Sandbag and hid him in the closet, amongst other things.

Lotsa Love, Cricket

SirFWALGMan said...

Was it a coincidence that the Google ad for this post was for bottles of wine?

Josie said...

@coop - true! you're in a different league - my league. honestly you weren't at my table but i played perfectly for like the first two hours - wine caught up to me....not next time tho.

@ Jew Boy II - Happy Friday!

@Cricket - You're welcome...and i forgot about my punching bag! no worries!

@Waffles - i bet it isn't a coincidence....maybe you oughta click on that wine link and find out more.....:) I need better ads like yours. mine suck.

fmarra17 said...

Now there is a girl who knows how to keep readership on an upward trend when you post a great pic like that.

Atta girl!!

Josie said...

Awww thanks Frankie! Have a good weekend! (I assume you aren't talking about the pictures of the envelopes)