Update on "working" from home

I lost that satellite.  I was trying sooooo hard not to  play but got AK a couple times and it hurt.  I do not like AK. 

Okay so anyway I went onto another satellite.  I'm on break from it RIGHT NOW so I have to make this quick.  $24 entry, top 6 win entry to $109 tourney.  There are only 10 peeps left.

See below.


As you can see, I'm 2nd in chips.  There is no reason why I should not win this.  Top 6 for Pete's sake.  If I lose, the laptop will be flying into a snow heap.

Gotta go, as the game is back on, but I will update.

Josie


Comments

SirFWALGMan said…
LMAO when you lose.. but good luck baby! You can do it! I believe in you! Really I do!
lightning36 said…
Saw you made it in. Congrats!
Josie said…
Thanks Waffles & Lighting! Whee!

Lightning, you're home?
lightning36 said…
Nope. On my laptop in a waiting room at Mayo Clinic.
Memphis MOJO said…
I do not like AK.

Quick tip: Don't play A-K, play J-10 insead.
Josie said…
Excellent advice Mojo!

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset