Fascinating....


I played some chess online with Waffles and got my ass handed to me twice.  It wasn't even close and it was over within ten moves.  I just couldn't get my plan into action. 

The whole time he kept telling me how much he sucked and how he didn't know how to play and then.....CHECK.  Shit, he was after my king almost immediately.  Check, check, check, then BOOM Check mate.

OMG he was like one of those science experiments where they have a chimp playing chess against a computer.  How he could get me in check that quickly, I'll never know.  Um, TWICE.

His mind was like a steel trap.  He may be new at it but he took to it like a duck to water.  I think it's cuz he's so used to trying to stay one move ahead of the wife.  He's been in chess training for years and he didn't even know it. Heh.

Play smart.

Josie

PS HeffMike's a dead man tomorrow night.  I'm talking poker, not chess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset