This could be considered working

Except I'm home and playing online poker.  Since I have oodles of quiet, uninterrupted time, I am playing a satellite game.  It's a long shot, but as I said, I've got the time, as well as a big cup of coffee.

Game is a satellite to a $120+9 tourney.  Entry to this satellite was only $6.  That's the good news.  The bad news is only 1st place wins entry.  2-4 get a tiny bit of cash.  $15 for 2nd and so on.  So I have to win it.

32 peeps and there are only 14 of us left!

You know who chip leader is right?

See below:


I'll let you know how it turns out.  I think it's gonna be tough though.  Oh and I've had 8 knockouts...erm make that 9.  :)  I am more than free rolling.

Play smart.

Josie

Comments

Josie said…
Ty Jon! I'll be posting an update soon. keep your fingers crossed!

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset