Friday, February 11, 2011

This could be considered working

Except I'm home and playing online poker.  Since I have oodles of quiet, uninterrupted time, I am playing a satellite game.  It's a long shot, but as I said, I've got the time, as well as a big cup of coffee.

Game is a satellite to a $120+9 tourney.  Entry to this satellite was only $6.  That's the good news.  The bad news is only 1st place wins entry.  2-4 get a tiny bit of cash.  $15 for 2nd and so on.  So I have to win it.

32 peeps and there are only 14 of us left!

You know who chip leader is right?

See below:


I'll let you know how it turns out.  I think it's gonna be tough though.  Oh and I've had 8 knockouts...erm make that 9.  :)  I am more than free rolling.

Play smart.

Josie

2 comments:

Jon said...

GL GL GL GL

Josie said...

Ty Jon! I'll be posting an update soon. keep your fingers crossed!