BOOM

1st Place for the year

I won and it wasn't even close.  *yawn* I just noticed that it says "Don't let Josie win!" at the top of this page and every other league page for that matter.  Dunno if commissioner just put that there or if it's been there all season.  Natch I won!

:)

Mama's won a little money - time for a visit to New Hampshire!

Play smart.

Josie

PS.  Just got home from visiting my Mom who said "What did you do to you hair?  You put shoe polish on it?  Mama mia that's a black.  You're hair looks like Auntie Teresa's!"
Hmmmm

Comments

Lucki Duck said…
Hopefully, this win will boost your self confidence!

Congrats on the win!
Memphis MOJO said…
Congrats on the win. (Was there ever a doubt?)

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset