Yankees Playing Golf Today

Well if the Red Sox can't win the World Series, at least the Yankees can't either.  They stunk up the place last night with K-Rod, erm, I mean A-Rod striking out at his last two at bats to end the Yankee season.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I know, I know,  I'm a bitch.  But you know what?

Take me as I am

This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover


I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

I hate the world today

You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

Yesterday I cried
Must have been relieved to see
The softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing
I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb, I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Okay, it's time to stop jiving to my bitchiness.....Let's talk football. 

My friends, I am in trouble. I need to win against Waffles with week with my football picks.


MUST. WIN.

I did something stupid.

You see, I usually play better when there's an incentive for winning, so in order to get out of my football pick slump I suggested a little side bet for this week. DUMB IDEA. Now I cannot afford to lose. I chose a penalty for Waffles, should he lose that was pretty darn bad. But him? It's like he reached into my soul and chose the most horrific penalty tailor made for me. So bad it will never be mentioned here or anywhere. And get your minds out of the gutter; it's nothing dirty. Dirty wouldn't be as bad as this. :(

He really is evil you know!

So long as I win, I have nothing to worry about though. So that is what I will do.  Win.  So here are my picks for Week 5.  And feel very bad for me if these picks don't win.  *sniffle*

I will post the picks shortly, when Waffles is ready.  Don't want him seeing mine too early.  So Football picks to come as well as another post coming this afternoon.

The afternoon post is for Cranky, who seems to be a very nice female reader.  Such a nice change from you guys!  I mean she hasn't insulted the Red Sox, she hasn't called me Snooki, an Oompa Loompa or insisted that I was a man.  Yet.  How different for me!

Yesterday Cranky mentioned The Rio in Las Vegas.  I've only been to Vegas twice.  Once last December to meet a bunch of degenerate bloggers and before that, I went to Las Vegas 15 years ago and stayed at....The Rio All-Suite Hotel.  I had no idea it was so far removed from the strip!  I was there for 4 days with two crazy drunk men from Northern Ireland......Ugh.  I was so young!  I think it was the year I turned 30, and let me tell you, back then I was a bit of a looker to say the least.  Yeah I was still short, shut up.  Youth is wasted on the young though....

Anyway, I don't know that it will be the most exciting post, but it was my first trip to Vegas, so I'll write it up for those of you with nothing better to do on a Friday afternoon before a holiday weekend.

Play smart, or play golf like the Yankees.

Josie

Comments

Mikeg5162000 said…
With the Yankees losing yesterday I've declared an Elimination Day weekend. Not more Jeter or A-Roid until Spring. Like the Yankee TV announcer says "C'ya!"

You put away the summer stuff a little early. Going to warm up the next few days. I usually wait until Halloween.

BTW, I gonna get Carolyn. Bet on that.
Josie said…
LOL Hi Mike!

Yes you are! and I AM a betting woman. Take my advice and she'll be putty in your hands.

Have a good weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset