Monday, June 14, 2010

The First Number is a 6



I'm feeling kinda distracted. Very rare for me.  I don't know if the best word to describe it is distracted or preoccupied, but something's going on because I just don't feel focused.  My mind's a wandering.

Played a bit of online poker this weekend.  :)  It was up and down like a merry go round, but certainly more up than down.  I won back all that mispent money that I invested in the 750K the previous weekend and then some.

As of 11:30 last night, my balance in Full Tilt started with an 8.  Yep, and 8.  As of right now, it starts with a 6.  :(

In an effort to keep myself accountable and not piss away my new found winnings, I will continue to post the first number here daily.  Maybe if I have to tell you about it I won't be so quick to lose it.  My goal is to change that 6 into a 7, then an 8....you get the idea.  Until it becomes a 12.

IT WILL BECOME A 12.

Play smart.

Josie


14 comments:

Schaubs said...

wouldn't it just become a 1 again?

Josie said...

Well Meanie(Schaubalicious), we shall see. That was the OLD way. The new way is to NOT do that.

Tomorrow's number will be a 7....if I play tonight....thinking I deserve a night off.

lightning36 said...

I was expecting a nine to follow ...

Josie said...

Lightning, When that happens you'll be the first to know...NOT.

Be warned Lightbulb...I am on a new diet starting TODAY. That means I turning into a raving bitch. For a point of refence, I haven't been on a diet for a couple of months - so you've been getting nice Josie - watch out!

lightning36 said...

... turning into a NASTIER raving ...

fyp

ywia

Muhahahahahaha

Josie said...

Light, I don't know what any of those acronyms mean!

fyp = fiscal year projections?

Josie said...

LOL Jew Boy just called and said "Please tell me your kidding about the diet!"

Alas, I am not.

As I told Jew Boy, I'm still in a pretty good mood...I don't go psycho until day 3 or 4....we'll see if I can even last that long.

KenP said...

I'm feeling kinda distracted.

Hey, we already knew you were a girl.

Ouch!

A real lady doesn't kick a fellow in that general area.

I am excited by the number 6 but really want to know what the 5 numbers behind it are.

Josie said...

Ken, Kicking you there might be the nicest thing I'd do, especially considering I'm on a diet.

I don't remember the entire number - I'll post it when I get home. I'm guessing it's about $650ish. When the first number was an 8, the entire number was like 815ish.

Wolfshead said...

Turn in to?????

Josie said...

Kenny! LOLLLLLLLL Your joke went over my head. The number is a 3 digit number!(not counting cents)

It isn't a 5 digit number YET.

Josie said...

Yes Wolfie, you do not know BAD JOSIE yet. Just wait till say...Thursday.

I am enjoying my afternoon snack which is a lifesaver. :(

Schaubs said...

FYP ='s fixed your post.

I wasn't trying to be mean.

I meant that if and when your BR went to $1200.

Then the first number would, in fact, be 1.

get it?

Josie said...

Schaubs - I see what you're saying about the 1....yet see how I didn't open a can of whup ass on you? Diet is not affecting me at all YET.