Drunken Josie

First of all this is another teaser post.  I intended to post this morning about my last night in AC, but I don't have time to write it up properly, so it's coming.....most likely by late tonight or tomorrow morning.

I didn't imbibe until that last night in AC.  I was there to play poker and make smart decisions.  I do both of those better when I'm not drunk.  Anyway, I'd decided that the last night would be the drinking night.  And drink I did.  Oh boy did I!  It's probably bad when a poker player repeatedly states "I'm drunk.  I call."

Especially when playing a game I don't know how to play.  But I won.  :)  Yet almost bankrupted Wolfie.  Sorry baby, but I was drunk! :)

So Drunk Josie stories and football picks to come!

Play smart and drunk, it's quite a combo!

Josie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset