Quickie

I swear I was going to write an uber long post last night about how I'm crazy busy in work, I'm so sore I can barely walk, and I even have poker stories!  Oh....and I have something in common with Kim Kardashian! Since I'm waaay to busy in work right now, that's what I was going to do last night, but I got too tired and went to bed early again.

I have an overly booked day today in work, so much so, I've even been getting to work early which is really unheard of.

So tonight, I'll write a too long post giving you all the details (most likely tmi) of the following:

1.  Poker stories
2. Work stories
3. Oh my aching knees story (not a monica lewinksy story)
4. What I'll be doing with Heff on Sunday night (again not a monica story heh)
5. What I have in common with Kim Kardashian.
6. My new BLACK hair.

And much, much more!

Play smart.

Josie

Comments

lightning36 said…
Somehow Josie and Quickie seem to go together. Hmmm ...
Josie said…
Light, your text was so much nicer than this comment!
KenP said…
Nothing to see here. Move along.
Rakewell said…
You could throw in a Lewinski-esque story just for fun. I'll even volunteer to be the subject of it, whether real or fictional.
Josie said…
Now, now Rakewell, you still haven't bought me dinner yet!
lightning36 said…
I'll take care of the blue dress ...

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset