April Fools!!!!


Did I get you with my "I'm not blogging anymore" April fool?  I sure got Waffles, hook, line and sinker!  Of course I'm not suspending my Very Josie blog.  That was be such a sin.

April Fools Day is one of my favorite days of the year.  A day to play pranks on people and all they can do is smile a sheepish "you got me" smile.  Today I got a few people here in work.  Jeff, the metrosexual over dressed senior associate was one of them.  He also takes care of IT issues for the office and the owner.  As it was rainy and snowy today, I called Jeff with my "serious" voice and said "Jeff there's water coming in, in Moe's office and it's all over his computer!"  He said he'd be right there, although he works in the South Studio which is a bit of a walk.

All of a sudden I heard the thunder of Italian leather shoes and he sprinted toward me.  I looked up and the only thing missing from the image was for him to rip his shirt open to reveal a big Superman S.  He ran into Moe's office with me smiling and right behind him.  April Fools! Doh!  HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.

Said he's not talking to me now.  Bastard.

I also go Moe's assistant by putting a sticky on the underside of her mouse, which made it stop working.  I walked by and she was under her desk checking connections.  Heh.  Like I said, I love this day!

I tried to get Evan this morning but he saw right threw me.  He's been the brunt too many times and was prepared.

"You can go back to bed.  Cuz of the snow there's no school!"  The reply was a "Yeah right" with a bored look.

Last year I saran wrapped the door that evan must walk though when he comes down stairs in the morning. Try this at home!  When I was done I couldn't see it and I knew it was there!   I called him to get up for school and yelled "Hurry UP!"  He ran down as he usually does right through the door.  When he felt the saran wrap hit him in the face he dropped to the floor like he was shot.  "What is this? What's going on?" "Why are you videotaping me?"

Of course it helped that he was only half awake. Heh

Last night Evan says to me "Is it okay if you get a little wet with my april fool joke on you?"

wtf!

"Will I be getting wet from TOILET water?" I ask.

"On no, with clean water and not that much".

God help me, but I gave my consent.  I have no idea what I'm in for tonight, but I know this.  I've gotten Sugar Bear every year since he was 4 yrs old.  I'm not giving up for this year.  I have to think of something really good for tonight.  If he's wetting me, he's getting it back in spades.  Anyone have any ideas of what I can do to him?

Josie

Comments

SirFWALGMan said…
Hand in bowl of warm water is always fun... and he did get you wet.. so turn around is fair play..
Josie said…
LOL good idea! AWESOME and i'll blame u.
lightning36 said…
Tell Jeffy I pissed in his effing Italian shoes. Oh yeah, he can eat shit and die also ...
Josie said…
Wow Light. Have a drink or something. I think Waffles is getting to you.
SirFWALGMan said…
Lightning has a lot of repressed anger for a shrink.

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset