1. That I didn't love Black Swan even though Natalie Portman is one of my favorite actresses.
2. To be extra
3. To overshare about said period. :)
4. That I have never seen a Star Wars movie and don't want to.
5. To snicker whenever I hear the word twitter. It's the word my sister and I have used for years for va-jay-jay, so that will always be twitter's first definition in my mind. Hee hee.
6. To not have any desire to twitter. Heh. The word is cracking me up!
7. That I have not been on facebook in months. I usually lose interest in such things very quickly.
8. That I don't miss online poker. Really, I don't. What I do miss is the pleasure of interacting with friends and swearing at them too.
9. To prefer to read at lunchtime at my desk instead of being social in the lunchroom. I get that it's not as much fun without me but.....
10. To be angry that I was just told I have to attend a big mediation meeting on FRIDAY AFTERNOON 3-5pm. We designed the new courthouse in Fall River MA, and there are many unpaid additional services that have to be resolved. I have a couple of days to get all my ammo ready for the fight, but why on Friday afternoon? As I'm going to be heading up our side, why didn't the project manager check with me to see if I was available? Oh and I know it won't end at 5pm. Hmmm maybe it will as we're meeting with the Comm of Mass Division of Capital Asset Mgmnt. State employees do not like to work overtime. They do however, LOVE paper documention, which they are going to get in spades. Um, refer to Item #2.
11. To feign interest in Boss' Passover seder while thinking "Oooo new Deadliest Catch is on tonight."
12. To be overly happy that my fave housewives, The Real Housewives of New Jersey, have a new season starting in May. Yay!
It's all okay!