He's Toast!

Waffles got burned!

Well, well, well. It's 8pm and Waffles has been matematically eliminated!  There is no way he can beat the awesomeness that is Josie.  So we are even.  I owe him nuttin'. 

As far as the league, I made a bone headed move.  Neo Baby was telling me that my San Fran picked sucked, so at the very last minute I changed it.  And San Fran won.  It was only 4 points but it might cost me the half year prize.  My own damn fault and not Neo's AT ALL.  I have a rule about not changing picks for a reason, yet I broke the rule.  Live and learn.  I still MIGHT win but it's going to be close.

If you happened to be on the North Shore of Massachusetts tonight, you might have seen a woman in a purple wig, witch's hat and red sox sweatshirt, wandering the streets.  She was warned to not stay too close to the blond headed boy, lest she embarrass him.  Sheesh.  Moi?



Play smart.

Josie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset