Waffles Getting Free Booze!

You know it's not the booze.  I'd be happy to get Waffles drunk anytime.  It's the paying 3 buyins for frigging HeffMike.  Pisses me off.  Oh Heff, I sent the buy in for the 2 Spewday events....Very Josie buy in to come.  To say you'll be wearing a target in the VJ is a gross understatement.

He broke his frigging shoulder!  After such a good start.  You know what happened, I ain't reliving it.

As far as my league, the Dallas loss means I am now tied for first place.  At the end of next week's games whoever has the lead wins the prize. 

I am pissed off.  Perhaps I've already mentioned that.

Fuckers.

Josie

Comments

SirFWALGMan said…
If you need help with your picks this week let me know. :).
Josie said…
I will beat you to within an inch of your life!

Erm...and I may take you up on that offer - it's a critical week for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset