Friday, October 1, 2010

Why do I do it? updating


Why do I put all my eggs in one basket when my bankroll is especially low?  I have no idea.  I'm playing a $24+2 tourny 900+ peeps with a knockout.  Um and I already got one knockout...$4. 

Ugh.




Check out the screenshot above.  I thought I lost for about 15 seconds - couldn't figure out why I wasn't out. 

I doubled up! 

I WILL NOT DONK THESE CHIPS OFF
I WILL NOT DONK THESE CHIPS OFF

I WILL NOT DONK THESE CHIPS OFF
I WILL NOT DONK THESE CHIPS OFF

Update:  Here are 2 hands I did not play because the word for today's tourney is PATIENCE.  I need to cash in this.  Down to 240 peeps and 90 in the money.  I am above average with 19K.


Glad I didn't play it.  It would've cost me.


Chickened out and folded to a raise.  Hand reminded me of Gary's bust out at the mookie. 

Another Update:  There are 37 of 977 people left and I am shortstacked with 28K.  Gonna double up or bust out.  Stay tuned.
I better play smart.

Last Update:  I'm out.  34th.  I suck.  I was the smallest stack at the table and tried to get the blinds.  Got called by AA.  The donk.  :)

See below.  I got $66 plus knockouts.



I made a mistake.  After hours of good play.  One of these days there are gonna be no mistakes. 

Ummmm I should mention that Waffles talked me through the whole game like a therapist talks a guy off a roof.  "Don't do anything stupid!!!"  lol Thanks Waffles.

Josie

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

LOL. Come on IM and I will cheer you on! Good luck!

KenP said...

To unique events.

Nothing to do with card.

1. Waffles saying "Don't do anything stupid."

2. Someone listening to Waffles.