Lunchtime AGAIN & Misc Crap

A couple of girls that I LOVE LOVE LOVE no longer work here, but they took me out for lunch today.  Yes, I get alot of mileage out of my birthday.  We went for Thai food, which was delish and they gave me the most beautiful, handpainted silk scarf.  All swirly with shades of seafoam green, soft blues and white. It's so beautiful I may have to take a picture of it to share.

So these are the two girls that I was coercing into trying online dating.  Neither have dated in a couple years and I say why waste the best years of your life, right?  It took alot of convincing....well it took more than that.  It took a bet.  I won the bet so the girls (well ONE of them - THE OTHER IS A WELCHER) registered on plentyoffish.com.  Oh and part of the bet was that I got to write their profiles, which I did over drinks!

So anyway, Jenny told her sister about the dating website and the sister joined too. Now so far Jenny's only chatting with guys online and hasn't met anyone live yet, but her sister has!

The sister meets this guy and the guy asks her if she's been dating anyone else.  She said she's been on a few dates.  The guy says "Great.  I like the idea of thinking of you with other men.  Have you had sex with them too?  That's what I'd really enjoy.  You with another man."

Ut oh!

Some other winning lines from Mr. Smooth were:

"Can you go pick that up?  I want to look at your ass while you do it."

"I hope you know I expect sex by the 3rd date."

There was no second date with Mr. Smooth, so I don't think he has to worry about the third one. What an idiot, but it sure made for some laughs at lunch.

Last night I got home from work and told Sugar Bear that Operacion Repo was all fake reenactments.  His first response was shock and his second response was "Then can I watch it?".

Play smart, like I'm going to tonight.  I may even wear sunglasses during my home game.  Tonight the drought ends.

Josie

Comments

Hurricane Mikey said…
Wait.... Did you just call somebody a welcher for not paying up on a bet?

Did that really happen???
Josie said…
LOL Yes it really happened - I won the bet. I wrote up her profile, which she got to veto if it was "too much". Then she "promised" to register with it but never did. What can you do, right?

LOLLLLLLLLLL I on the other hand NEVER welch on my bets.
Wolfshead said…
You do know the term is a perjorative and not politically correct, right? Not that I give a shyt but nome guy living on the southwest coast of Britain might.
Josie said…
Wolfie, Yeah technically you're right. But there's no meanness behind it so too bad.

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset