If so, then you are in luck! The Very Josie is Wednesday night.
It is Private Tournament # 19402975. I'm already registered so an easy way to find it is to look for me; veryjosie. It starts at 9pm ET SHARP.
Below are the top ten reasons why you should play The Very Josie Wednesday night.
10. It's easy money, as Wolfie is playing!
9. Bayne, most likely will NOT be playing, because his GPS watch is broken and he's been walking in circles, lost.
8. This game serves as the tie breaker between Waffles and me. That right there is reason enough to play. Cheap entertainment. His ass is grass and I'm the lawnmower.
7. Cuz I said so.
6. Cuz I want you to.
5. Cuz if this is your first time playing The Very Josie, you will get A PRIZE.
4. Just effing play, okay?
3. Cuz I'm so darn sweet.
2. You'll learn a thing or 2 when you play against me.
And the number one reason to play The Very Josie..........
1. Lawyers in Frigging New Jersey have nothing better to do anyway. :) Which reminds me....I need to be added to the frigging Lawyer's blog roll. If I last longer, I want in!
Hoping for Lightning to Strike (Not Lightning36) - I say this every time I decide to post on here again, but jeez it's been a long time since I last felt motivated to share anything. I've got a few things ...
2 days ago