Good morning Sugar Pies! *Big Cheesy Grin* Last night after dinner my sister called me...... Sis: Hey what's going on? Me: Nothing. How bout you? Sis: Tell me what's going in! What happened? Me: Huh? Sis: I'm at Mike's house and we're want to know what this big news is! Me: Oh, that . You're going to have to tune in tomorrow like everyone else..... Sis: I'm your sister! Heh. She had me at "sister" so I had to tell her. Mike, YOU are not my sister, so you must pay for finding out early. I'll get back to you on how you will pay exactly. But anyway, back to my big news. Ahem. Check out the little blue bird in yonder right corner.... That's right Biatches, I'm on Twitter! Tweet, tweet! You can follow me, I can follow you....and um, I dunno. I'm not really sure how the whole thing works yet, but that's what this weekend is for. Me! A luddite when it comes to technology, I'm on twitter. Impressed ...
I stole borrowed this idea from Whispering Writer . Every Tuesday she writes a list of things to be "okay" about. It's Okay.... That I never knew what the GI in GI Joe stood for. I suppose it's even more okay that I found out over the weekend and it was my 13 year old son who told me " Mom, GI is short for government issued" . Oh really? How is it that I'd never heard that before? I mean I've played with GI Joe's for pete's sake! That I dislike Mitt Romney even more than I thought possible. You LIKE being able to fire people who provide services for you? Dick. Seriously, do you know nothing about the country you are trying to lead? I understand that you feel that way but if you really want to be the slimy politician you are aspiring to be, don't you know not to mention that shit? Idiot. I have never had an affinity for this man, however hearing that line (in or out of context) while we are meeting to discuss who is gett...
I popped up (like a woody) on this guy's poker blog. His name is Schaubs . I had to read his post 3-4 times to determine if I was mentioned in a positive or negative way. My final answer is.....all publicity is good publicity. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Well...... Unless I'm mistaken the tone of it is if players like Josie are in the game, well sign me up. I can beat her like a red-headed stepchild! I don't blame him. If I was watching me play The Mookie, I'd think the same thing. Who the hell is this guy anyway? Well here's what I know: He's Canadian DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED. We'll summarize this as "Strike One" He's a friend of Waffles.......I have theories about that too, but I'll leave it alone. He's a decade younger than Very Josie. I betcha $5 that when he plays poker it's with sunglasses on and likely a baseball cap too. Oh and he has a couple of "cool" tattoos. Am I...
Comments