hey biatches!

Hey Bitches,

I'm totally sorry I don't have a post for you YET.  I have meetings all morning so you're gonna have to be patient.  I played both live and online poker this weekend and I'm a shitty breakeven mother fucker.  Sure that ain't terrible for biatches like you, but I totally sucked ass.

Why?

Because I played 3 tourneys online - big ass ones, big fields of peeps to be specific.  And in every mother fucking one of them I dominated that fucker.  DOMINATED them.  Rose to the top like cream and played those tourneys like I do.  I was chip leader in a field of over 300 doing my thang.  Poetry in motion and then I threw these tourneys away on one hand.  One hand.  That hand was ace rag in 2 of the 3 tourneys. OMFG.  I need an intervention!  Dont' get me wrong, I threw away ace rag, dozens of times but that doesn't count.  What does count is the one time I over played it.  One time for each tourney that is.  Did I cash?  Sure, but first place was $1,500, not the shitty $50 I won.

Thank you to Duggle Bogey for staying awake with me and supporting until after 3am.  And to the other 3 guys that were watching me play - I know one of you was Bad Billy.  As for the others, if you're watching, drop me an email at veryjosieAT aol.com.  I like having someone to bitch with and since you're watching anyway.....

BTW....

I suck.

I suck ass. (not really)

I am very angry with myself.

Hmmm, seems I did have time to type up a bit of a post.

Play smart = do not play ace rag.

Josie

Comments

badbilly32 said…
yep i was watching you/playing horse/ lim/omaha8.....

seemed like you breezed up the ladder easy, and you were def chipping up well!then the ace/nine off....

not sure how i feel opening +2 with ace rag(im a nlhe nit),that being said..you coulda gotta away from it after the check raise losing the BARE MINNIMUM(you min raised to start and bet $600 into $1800 when he check raised you)!

felt like you suddenly got bored said fuck it..and made the all in call on the turn....just my thoughts i could be wrong..

its a dirty bitch that you cant chat on merge cross table

ill leave you with some of your own advice..stay off machines and dont play ace rag! lol
SirFWALGMan said…
It's hard getting a woman off the rag. XD.
lightning36 said…
Let's see ... despite having mad skills at tournaments, Josie played Ace-rag, overplayed a hand and got zapped, and made a small but disappointing cash.

Same old same old. Nothing to see here, folks, Move along ...

I'd suggest you need some guy to whip you ... into shape, but I am afraid I'd get run over by all your "pets" scurrying to be first in line ...
Anonymous said…
hmm i guess you hit Axx and got carried away and spunked it off to a better A?

wtf ------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>be carful in a fullring game with ace shit,

FULLRINGAMENTS

gl-F----B----O---->yyyyyyyy
Josie said…
ugh - I dunno that I got bored so much as I put my villian on shiat and i like to go with my reads. regardless i shouldn't hvae been in the hand.

billy, i disagree that you were playing those other games - i looked to see if any of my friends were on tables to determine who these peeps were watching me and you were not - no biggie, maybe you were afterwards - but no lying to auntie josie and like i said drop me an email don't just stalk.
badbilly32 said…
i never lie, and for some reason my friends were in the same mtt as me but wasnt showing on my buddy list.....as a matter of fact should you decide to bother looking it up you would see that i was busy cashing in the horse mtt same time as your bounty mtt!(which im presently crushing again as we spk) while you were dusting off your stack w/a rag! lol are you sure its 32badbilly32 on your friend list?
Rob said…
I'm sure no expert but it seems to me that Ace-rag is a hand that you sometimes have to play if you are short-stacked and kind of desperate enough to take a gamble on, but if you're doing well and have the big stack....you either throw it away fast or tread very lightly.

Very lightly.
Josie said…
billy, i dont have the time or desire to "look it up" just telling you what I found. congrats on the cash.
Josie said…
Righto Rob!

And then i went and did the same exact shiat in the next tourney - and it's not like i played a bunch of tourneys, which makes it all that much more frustrating. I was never a shortstacke when i played those hands, which I'd thrown away time and again, before my demise.
crafty said…
You should install some poker hand analysis software - it'll just silently observe in the background. You can play a few thousand hands and it'll tell you, among many other things, your yield per hand. Maybe, Josie, Ax works for you. I've seen your reading skills up close and I don't doubt them. Many's the time, especially online, when you know Ax is boss. So don't toss it away - get some empirical data on how it works for you and then you can alter your game based on fact.

Just my $.02.
badbilly32 said…
well after you called me a liar, i figured youd need some proof sounds like "buddy list" is screwed up..back to my mtt and watching/reading tony meltdown again as per usual
crafty said…
btw am I missing the Omaha/8b games or does BCP not spread one?
Josie said…
GARY - I know what a sucky ass hand it is, so i shouldn't play it. how often do i spout out about how ace rag is pretty but it'll kill you (much like ME).
crafty said…
just get some hard (hee hee) data, that's all I'm sayin.
Josie said…
PEOPLE! DO NOT EMAIL ME TODAY. I am a raving bitch today and have been sending the nastiest replies - be careful!!!!!! i am a mean and horrible person. Stay away!

sorry lightning, et al.
grrouchie said…
Ok,
I saw that you were begging for an email from me, so I sent it.

I know how you like the personal attention and I have ignored you the past few days.

:)
Josie said…
@grrouchie - um, okay. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset