This, That, The Other & One More Thing



This:  Above are a couple of photos of the Gloucester MA taken yesterday (Sunday) during the hurricane.  Click on the pictures for awesomeness.  I'm happy to say Irene did not exact her vengence on me.  I never even lost electricity!  Wheeeee!

That:  Tomorrow's post will have Rakewell's answer on whether or not I had two show both my cards before I mucked them.  Stay tuned!

The Other:  My worlds are colliding! SmBoatDrinks is coming to Boston and was looking for tickets.  I hooked him up with a couple.  That's nice, right?  But they're my boss's tickets.  My boss (who is different from the awesome owner) never misses a game and is the nosiest guy I've ever met.  He's already asked me a gajillion questions about Boaty.  "How do you know him?"

"He's a poker friend."

"How can that be if he doesn't live around here?"

"Oh from online....."

"Online DATING?"

"No you effing idiot, from online poker, plus I met him in Vegas in December."

Okay I really didn't call him an effing idiot (out loud) but I did say I met Boaty in Vegas even though I didn't.  Why? Because if I told him I've never met the guy, he may not have given up the tickets....and because I didn't want the boss knowing about the poker blog, so I started babbling.....

Boaty's in for it though.  This guy could give Mother Theresa the third degree, and he'll be sitting next to him for the WHOLE GAME.  And no matter WHAT, Boat's been instructed to not mention the blog, regardless of the duress.  Even if there's water boarding, and there just may be!

Ironically, the same boss was talking about someone he knew in Vermont and I piped up, like my friend that'll be using your tickets!  So the boss says, well this person's name is Mike and I reply my friend's name is too!  And he says "No it's not..." and all of a sudden I got confused.  I mean I think of the guy as Boaty.....was his name Mike?  Am I confusing him with Heff, Hoy, or the gazillion other poker bloggers named Mike?  Shit, I don't even know anymore!

One More Thing:  To the guy who reads my blog from Carlsbad, New Mexico....You rock!  You are the most dedicated reader ever and you are my reader of the month!  Drop me an email so I can thank you personally....and tell you what prize reader of the month gets!

Another One More Thing:  KenP is a total ass.

That's about it for Monday afternoon!

Play smart.

Josie

Comments

lightning36 said…
Drinks' name is Mike.
Josie said…
Yeah, I was worried I was confusing him with Muhctim who is also mike.
SirFWALGMan said…
um, the only gift you ever give is those press on T-shirts. RUN GUY FROM MEXICO! RUN!
Josie said…
ROFLLLLLLL

And that is NOT the only gift I give. I also give out male undies to lots of guys!
Josie said…
Waffles, for some reason this reminds me of when you have a toothache like a year ago. Remember? I tired to help you and made you throw up? ROFLLLL
SirFWALGMan said…
I remember it as you trying to poison me but yeah I remember.
Josie said…
LOL yeah, that's the way I remember it too! Good times!
Wolfshead said…
So what's this thing about exposing cards? Saw something about another Foxwoods controversy and Rake's opinion on it but damned if I saw the details even without opinion.
Memphis MOJO said…
Another One More Thing: KenP is a total ass.

Huh? I kinda like him, but old men have to stick together, right?
Josie said…
I kinda like him too Mojo - but that doesn't change the fact that he's an ass.

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset