Almost there

One more sleep!

I woke up this morning at about 4:30am and my first thought was "One more sleep!".  Got up at 5am, packed and I'm ready to go!  I just have to go to work one more time. 

Then I plan on doing the following:

1.  Helping Sugar Bear with homework.
2. Cooking.
3. My nails.
4. Using that Vegas website to make a list of the tournaments that I want to play in (besides the WPBT) complete with times, buy ins, starting chips, etc.
5.  Watch Biggest Loser. (love that show)
6. Post my football picks for the coming weekend.  I was lamenting to Gary that I didn't have ennough time to get everything I needed done, and he kindly did my picks for me this week.  I'm going to use them - we'll see how badly he mucks up my points.  :)
7.  Do a final post here.
8. Go to bed and try to sleep.

I leave the house at 6am Wednesday morning, off to Vegas (in case you haven't already heard).  I'll be taking notes daily so I can report on all when I get back, but what happens in Vegas....

Play smart.

Josie

Comments

lightning36 said…
You forgot #9: Remind Wolfshead to bring the salted caramel ...
Josie said…
Lightning, you're a genius! I will text him right now, so #9 is done!
Littleacornman said…
Have a great time and look after Waffles!
BVUGrad2003 said…
Yay! SO Very excited for you, Josie!! Have a GREAT time in Vegas! :D
Josie said…
Acorn, I'll take care of Waffles alright.

Thanks for the wishes Acorn and Jon!
Wolfshead said…
What time is your flight and when do you get in? Have to leave somewhere around 7 or so to deal with airport valet service and security. Arrive between 1-2 Vegas time. Of course right now looking at hotels close to airport ith long term parking. I reasonable enuff may go that direction so I can get an extra hr or two of sleep in am
Josie said…
My flight leaves Logan Airport at 8:15am and I arrive in the Vegas airport a little before 1pm. I'll see you Wednesday night, assuming you're buying drinks and providing you know what. :)
Memphis MOJO said…
Don't know if you're back yet, but I hope you had a good time and will blog about it (if it's not too X-rated, heh).
Josie said…
Mojo, I haven't even left yet! I leave tomorrow. You'll hear all about it when I get back. :)
PokahDave said…
Don't forget to drink Greyhounds to fend of sickness!!
Josie said…
What are Greyhounds????

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset