One more sleep!
I woke up this morning at about 4:30am and my first thought was "One more sleep!". Got up at 5am, packed and I'm ready to go! I just have to go to work one more time.
Then I plan on doing the following:
1. Helping Sugar Bear with homework.
3. My nails.
4. Using that Vegas website to make a list of the tournaments that I want to play in (besides the WPBT) complete with times, buy ins, starting chips, etc.
5. Watch Biggest Loser. (love that show)
6. Post my football picks for the coming weekend. I was lamenting to Gary that I didn't have ennough time to get everything I needed done, and he kindly did my picks for me this week. I'm going to use them - we'll see how badly he mucks up my points. :)
7. Do a final post here.
8. Go to bed and try to sleep.
I leave the house at 6am Wednesday morning, off to Vegas (in case you haven't already heard). I'll be taking notes daily so I can report on all when I get back, but what happens in Vegas....