On Vacation


Josie's on a vacation far away

Come around and talk it over
So many things that I wanna say
You know I like my girls a little bit older


-Lyrics courtesy of the Outfield
 
I'm just heading to bed, exhausted, yet I feel too excited to sleep.  All packed and ready to go.  I have a list of tournaments I'd like to play besides the WPBT on Saturday. I plan to also play in The Venetian, The Flamingo and Harrah's.  So many poker rooms...so little time....
 
When I was in work earlier today I thought the day would never end.  Time was dragging so badly I thought it stood still.  And then 5 minutes before it was time to go home my boss found a bunch of stuff that I should fix before I left.  So I had to work late, but I got it all done.  Felt like frigging Cinderella.
 
OMFG I'm going to Las Vegas.
 
and I will Play Smart.
 
Josie

Comments

lightning36 said…
Flamingo is okay -- nothing special to me. Harrah's room is glassed in -- a little different.

See you Thursday at the hooker bar!
Memphis MOJO said…
Have fun and good luck at the tables.
The Neophyte said…
Good luck Josie, have a great time. I was not enamored with Harrah's poker room at all, nor the IP. Venetian was nice tho. Hey when you come back from vacation (assuming you don't just conquer Vegas and make it your personal playground) you will put Steely Dan's Josie up on your blog right? You know, when Josie comes home, so good. She's the pride of the neighborhood, etc etc.

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset