I've been a Baaaaad Girl


Oh. My. God.  Have you guys ever had a Snickers Peanut Butter Square?  I never had, until this morning that is.  There's a bag of them here in the office and they're so good.  I'm telling you, if you look up ambrosia in the dictionary, you'll see one of these squares.  I'm not a huge snickers fan, but I DO love chocolate and peanut butter and baby, they've got the combo done pat.

After I had the first bite, I was all.....like this:


Hello Lover Snickers Peanut Butter Square....

 Is it so wrong to have candy for breakfast when it's just a little square?  Um, two squares, that is.

Oh and I'm having salad for lunch. :)

And for my late night dessert.......a heads up game with The Poker Grump a/k/a Rakewell and the stakes are high, which means I'll be kicking Poker Grump butt.  Poor guy wants to be beaten again by a girl. Who am I to say no?  Hmmm too bad peanut butter squares aren't part of the prop bet.

Play smart.

Josie

Comments

Memphis MOJO said…
Where are you and the Grump playing?
Josie said…
Hey Mojo! Pokerstars for play money. Not sure of the time, but I'll post that tonight here. If you'd like to watch, I'm veryjosie on pokerstars (natch).
KenP said…
Congratulation on fulfilling your 7th and final deadly sin. We've also added a gold star to two already completed ones.
Josie said…
@Ken, Only the good die young. You and I are all set.
KenP said…
Little dreamer, I have already qualified. You've work ahead of you.
The Neophyte said…
Be careful you don't find yourself tasting those snickers in front of a group of sharks. "That Josie, she tasted like chocolate AND peanut butter"
Josie said…
Only sharks I know are poker ones.

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset