I stole this idea from another blog where the woman lists things that are okay.
1. It's okay that my toe is broken because it enables me to wear flip flops in the office. Woot! Note to self: Milke this for as long as possible.
2. It's okay to be pissed off that Casey Anthony will soon be walking free. It's not okay to assume the jurors didn't do their job correctly.
3. It's okay to like movies set in Vegas. The next one I want to see is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I have no idea what it's about except that Vegas is in the title.
4. It's okay to spend half of my vacation time playing poker so long as I sped the other half doing family stuff.
5. It's okay to get my hopes up that I'll eventually receive my Full Tilt money, even though the odds are slim. Lucky Duck says odds are 15% we get paid and 85% that we do not. I think the most frustrating part of this is all that time and effort expended to win Survive Donkey Island and my winnings are part of the money those guys are holding.
6. It's okay to wish that Gonzo (Adrian Gonzalez) had won the Home Run Derby instead of Robinson Canoe, who had his father pitching to him. GrandDad must've been unavailable.
7. It's okay to think that Yankees Suck! (see #6)
8. It's okay to go to work when your son has pneumonia if your sister is kind enough to watch him.
9. It's okay to start work at 7:30am in the summer because playing on Full Tilt isn't keeping me up till after midnight.
The Misdeal - This will be a short post even though I am discussing two different topics. The first was an interesting "ruling"—if that's what it was—in a tournament. ...
14 hours ago