Poker, I don't even know her

Hi All,

I've decided to track and review my poker winnings (and loses here). I think it would be helpful for me to see where the wheels fell off at a particular tourney. But first let me get you up to date with what's been going on.

Dave and I had been doing a bit of losing with online poker and our account was down to $13.00. We started played games with tiny buyins - usually $2.00 - then we worked our way up to $3.00 (90) person games, $10 (90) person games and have been winning more than losing. Our balance hovers right around $700 then plummets back to the $600's. That's how it's been for the past week or so.

Last night I played a 2 table $20 game. Never got really great cards, but kept hanging on. 4 places were in the money, and there were five people left. No one wants to be bubble boy so everyone hung on. I happened to get a 10-9 while in the bb, with a couple of callers. Flop comes 10,9,3. I'm short stacked and someone else went all in. There was a possibility of trips, as well as the possibility of pushing me out of the hand (remember bubble boy was hanging over my head). I had alot less chips - so I called him. He had a J-Q off suit, which gave him an open ended straight draw. Turn comes and it's an ace. I'm thrilled, till the river. K on the river. He makes his straight. I'm out of the tourney as bubblegirl after all. Dammit, but that's poker. More heartbreak in poker than in real life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset