Cannot frigging wait for Sunday, when the PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPERBOWL. And no it's not going to be close. I predict Tom Terrific passes for close to 400 yards. Take that to the bank.
@VeryChiquita patience & discipline come natural to me, waiting is no problem. Lol, why in hell would i be jealous of TBC, i wish him nothing but the best of luck.
I find it funny that even if I don't go to TBC's mad ramblings for a few days I can still get updates elsewhere :)
Also - for selfish reasons I want the Pats to win. However, the superbowl has no appeal. I'll be at the Mirage - hoping for a really high scoring game and playing poker with Lightning.
I don't have a strong rooting interest either way but I do hope it is a close game. Last second touchdowns (or stops at the goal line) are fun! Last time these two played it was a classic, here's hoping they can top that!
49ers had a very good year though. OMG I hope you bet hundreds against Zin!!!!! Yay ManinBlack!!! You're going to kick his ASS!!!!!
Gooo Patriots!
LOL@Zin....after you lose to man in black you can lose to me at poker. ;)
ManInBlack said…
I had the 49ers @ 40-1 odds. Damn way too close. But with Zin my bet is just a friendly $25 wager. If he wants more he has to come to vegas this week and play me poker for it......lol
ManInBlack, you're in Vegas this weekend? Where are you gonna watch the SuperBowl? Are you gonna play at the MGM?
Word of advice: Stay the bleep away from Pocket Kings!
ManInBlack said…
Rob- Yeah I arrive and have 4 nights booked at Imperial Palace. I arrive at noon on Sunday. Sunday afternoon is booked for my kids bday party. But if you wanna get together after that or at any point Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday send me a text. 702-488-7052
ManInBlack said…
And Rob, I told you play the "Grump" you know the old 2-4 offsuit....lol
@Chiquita, you are one mean lady wanting ManInBlack to kick my ass, how dare you put than man in great danger. I do not know if you can play the trump but 99% sure you can blow the trumpet, lol. G-Men
ManInBlack, oh sorry, I would love to meet you but I'm not in Vegas right now. Good luck! Are you gonna be at your kid's b'day party during the super bowl? I hope its a super bowl party!
I only got into football in a big way about 8 years ago, but yes I've always been a Patriots fan. I'm from Boston, how could I not be? :)
ManInBlack said…
Zin- The party ends at 5pm. So I have no idea if i will even see the super bowl.
Josie- Well if you a Patriots fan then I have something for you. The Riviera had a hat booth when i was living a block from there about 6 months ago. The guy was going out of business. i helped him carry some stuff to his truck and he gave me a couple "Beanie's" one is of the Patriots. I have never worn it. All I did was take the tags off and wash it. It is still in Neverworn/great condition. I have no use for it, but if you want it. Email me an addy and I will mail it to you
Good morning Sugar Pies! *Big Cheesy Grin* Last night after dinner my sister called me...... Sis: Hey what's going on? Me: Nothing. How bout you? Sis: Tell me what's going in! What happened? Me: Huh? Sis: I'm at Mike's house and we're want to know what this big news is! Me: Oh, that . You're going to have to tune in tomorrow like everyone else..... Sis: I'm your sister! Heh. She had me at "sister" so I had to tell her. Mike, YOU are not my sister, so you must pay for finding out early. I'll get back to you on how you will pay exactly. But anyway, back to my big news. Ahem. Check out the little blue bird in yonder right corner.... That's right Biatches, I'm on Twitter! Tweet, tweet! You can follow me, I can follow you....and um, I dunno. I'm not really sure how the whole thing works yet, but that's what this weekend is for. Me! A luddite when it comes to technology, I'm on twitter. Impressed ...
I stole borrowed this idea from Whispering Writer . Every Tuesday she writes a list of things to be "okay" about. It's Okay.... That I never knew what the GI in GI Joe stood for. I suppose it's even more okay that I found out over the weekend and it was my 13 year old son who told me " Mom, GI is short for government issued" . Oh really? How is it that I'd never heard that before? I mean I've played with GI Joe's for pete's sake! That I dislike Mitt Romney even more than I thought possible. You LIKE being able to fire people who provide services for you? Dick. Seriously, do you know nothing about the country you are trying to lead? I understand that you feel that way but if you really want to be the slimy politician you are aspiring to be, don't you know not to mention that shit? Idiot. I have never had an affinity for this man, however hearing that line (in or out of context) while we are meeting to discuss who is gett...
I popped up (like a woody) on this guy's poker blog. His name is Schaubs . I had to read his post 3-4 times to determine if I was mentioned in a positive or negative way. My final answer is.....all publicity is good publicity. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Well...... Unless I'm mistaken the tone of it is if players like Josie are in the game, well sign me up. I can beat her like a red-headed stepchild! I don't blame him. If I was watching me play The Mookie, I'd think the same thing. Who the hell is this guy anyway? Well here's what I know: He's Canadian DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED. We'll summarize this as "Strike One" He's a friend of Waffles.......I have theories about that too, but I'll leave it alone. He's a decade younger than Very Josie. I betcha $5 that when he plays poker it's with sunglasses on and likely a baseball cap too. Oh and he has a couple of "cool" tattoos. Am I...
Comments
Giants 27 Patriots 17 give or take a point.
BIG BOOTY DADDY knows where it's at!
Chiquita did you ever get the codes?
Don't be jealous of TBC. He was down 1,900-2Kish. He might be winning some back right now though.
Lol, why in hell would i be jealous of TBC, i wish him nothing but the best of luck.
Also - for selfish reasons I want the Pats to win.
However, the superbowl has no appeal.
I'll be at the Mirage - hoping for a really high scoring game and playing poker with Lightning.
just read the tbc updates
wtf
ur very sweet helping him but dont let him get too close imo hes got a felony, is near life busto...time bomb ticking..
peace out!
FBOYYYYYYYY
PS gl this wkend feltside lets make some maniez
Gooo Patriots!
LOL@Zin....after you lose to man in black you can lose to me at poker. ;)
Word of advice: Stay the bleep away from Pocket Kings!
I do not know if you can play the trump but 99% sure you can blow the trumpet, lol. G-Men
Josie- Are you a Pats fan normally?
Josie- Well if you a Patriots fan then I have something for you. The Riviera had a hat booth when i was living a block from there about 6 months ago. The guy was going out of business. i helped him carry some stuff to his truck and he gave me a couple "Beanie's" one is of the Patriots. I have never worn it. All I did was take the tags off and wash it. It is still in Neverworn/great condition. I have no use for it, but if you want it. Email me an addy and I will mail it to you
It's sexy.
No Zin, you cannot because you offended me, as I mentioned previously.