Time to take down Waffles

Hello Again!

Below are my picks for Week 2.  These are straight up wins, with a value assigned to each win.  The values are 1-16 and if you your pick wins, you get the points you assigned to it.  Obviously one should put the higher points on the likely winners.

I have a side bet going on with Waffles - let's just see how badly I beat him, shall we?

Very Josie Picks - Week 2
Jacksonville vs The Jets
JETS 15

Arizona vs Washington
WASHINGTON 9

Chicago vs New Orleans
NEW ORLEANS 11

Tampa Bay vs Minnesota
MINNESOTA 7

Green Bay vs Carolina
GREEN BAY 14

Oakland vs Buffalo
BUFFALO 5

Baltimore vs Tennessee
BALTIMORE 10 (go ravens!)

Cleveland vs Indy
INDY 1

Kansas City vs Detriot
DETROIT 12

Seattle vs Pittsburgh
PITTSBURGH 16 (BOOM)

Dallas vs San Fran
DALLAS 4

Houston vs Miami
HOUSTON 2 (Sorry Don!)

San Diego vs New England
PATS OBV 13

Cincinnati vs Denver
DENVER 3

Philly vs Atlanta
PHILLY 6

St Louis vs NY Giants
GIANTS 8

Obviously, I haven't seen Waffles picks when I made this post because that would be cheating.  I don't cheat, nor do I have any need to.  Watch him fall apart this weekend!

Play smart.

Josie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs Are Vermin

Like Kissing My Sister.....

Upset