Hey Lookie At Me!
Good morning Sugar Pies! *Big Cheesy Grin* Last night after dinner my sister called me...... Sis: Hey what's going on? Me: Nothing. How bout you? Sis: Tell me what's going in! What happened? Me: Huh? Sis: I'm at Mike's house and we're want to know what this big news is! Me: Oh, that . You're going to have to tune in tomorrow like everyone else..... Sis: I'm your sister! Heh. She had me at "sister" so I had to tell her. Mike, YOU are not my sister, so you must pay for finding out early. I'll get back to you on how you will pay exactly. But anyway, back to my big news. Ahem. Check out the little blue bird in yonder right corner.... That's right Biatches, I'm on Twitter! Tweet, tweet! You can follow me, I can follow you....and um, I dunno. I'm not really sure how the whole thing works yet, but that's what this weekend is for. Me! A luddite when it comes to technology, I'm on twitter. Impressed ...
Comments
Hoy must be evil incarnate to raise the ire of easy going Josie.
Oh and unlike you, I highly doubt Hoy will be sending me any nice gifts.
Mom: "Josie -- what is this Survivor thing? You are just surviving? Didn't we provide well enough for you? You're a big girl. Take better care of yourself ..."